An introduction to dyspraxia
Webinar - 11:30 - 12:00 5 Oct 2020
This webinar is suitable for SENCOs, teachers and support staff who would like an overview on the basics of dyspraxia
What will this webinar cover?
- What dyspraxia is and how you might identify it
- How dyspraxia affects learning
- Some simple strategies to support pupils with dyspraxia
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will have a basic understanding of a common SpLD
- You will feel more confident in identifying possible dyspraxia
- Pupils with dyspraxia are more likely to have their needs met effectively
Payment: It will be possible to pay for this event through online payment or by requesting an invoice.
This webinar is included in the nasen Annual Webinar Pass
If you have any questions about this webinar please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The full list of security features are available on the Zoom website
If you find the charge for this webinar a barrier: Please email email@example.com and let us know so that we can help you with this.