An introduction to SEND
Webinar - 11:00 - 12:30 1 Oct 2020
This webinar is suitable for anyone new to education including trainee teachers, NQTs, TAs and everyone else with an interest in this area.
This online webinar will run over two sessions on two separate days:
Session 1 Thursday 1st October 11.00 - 12.30 including a short break.
Session 2 Thursday 8th October 13.00 - 14.30 including a short break
What will this webinar cover?
• What do we mean by SEND?
• How is SEN identified in schools and other educational settings?
• How are the needs of children and young people with SEND met?
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
• You will understand how the education system works for children and young people with SEND
• You will have a good basis of knowledge to support you in any role in education
• You will be able to recognise when a child might have SEND and how you can try to support them
Payment: It will be possible to pay for this event through online payment or by requesting an invoice.
This webinar is included in the nasen Annual Webinar Pass
If you have any questions about this online course please email email@example.com
The full list of security features are available on the Zoom website
If you find the charge for this webinar a barrier: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know so that we can help you with this.
Each session is £50.00 or you can purchase both sessions for £80.00