An Introduction to Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
Webinar - 10:30 - 12:00 10 Jun 2020
Do you want a solid foundation of knowledge about SEND? This course is suitable for anyone new to education including trainee teachers, NQTs, TAs and everyone else with an interest in this area.
This online course will run over two sessions on two seperate days:
Session 1- - Live webinar was recorded on 3rd June 2020.
Session 2 £30 - Wednesday 10th June 10.30 - 12.00 including a short break
If you have already attended Session 1, the recording is now available as a nasen resource. If you didn't book onto session 1, but would like access to the recording please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
What will this course cover?
• What do we mean by SEND?
• How is SEND identified in schools and other educational settings?
• How are the needs of children and young people with SEND met?
What are the benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
• You will understand how the education system works for children and young people with SEND
• You will have a good basis of knowledge to support you in any role in education
• You will be able to recognise when a child might have SEND and how you can try to support them
Payment: It will be possible to pay for this event through online payment or by requesting an invoice.
If you have any questions about this online course please email email@example.com
The full list of security features are available on the Zoom website: www.zoom.us/docs/en-us/privacy-and-security.html