COBIS: Strategic Leadership for SEND (Tier 1) for international schools
Webinar - 11:00 4 Nov - 12:00 25 Nov 2020
This 4x one-hour, interactive online course is delivered by nasen. Participant numbers are limited. This course will run 11am-12pm (UK time) over four weeks on 4, 11, 18 and 25 November 2020.
What will this course cover?
- An overview of the leadership of SEND and the SENCO role, including who does what and how to plan your year
- How to implement an effective graduated approach to identifying and meeting needs
- Assessment, tracking and monitoring progress
- What inclusive High-Quality Teaching looks like
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will feel more confident in the leadership of SEND and the role of SENCO
- You can share and network with others in a similar position
- You will be able to develop a more strategic approach to SEND
Dates for this course:
- 4th November 11:00am -12:00
- 11th November 11:00am -12:00
- 18th November 11:00am -12:00
- 25th November 11:00am -12:00
Please note, bookings from within the UK will be liable for VAT. If you wish to book from within the UK, please email email@example.com .