Early Years SENCO Masterclass
Online CPD - 14:00 - 15:30 10 Sep 2020
nasen are offering a DfE funded Masterclasses in the form of a 90- minute live webinar hosted by Jennifer Staunton and Yvonne Sutton from School Improvement Liverpool. Based on COVID-related themes, the purpose of the webinar is to explore issues including increased demands from children returning to settings, potential falling capacity of the workforce due to illness and changes in parental or workforce attitudes and to consider the relative merit and risks of different approaches. The webinar is ideal for Early Years SENCOs, Early Years practitioners, LA EY Leads and parents of children in Early Years with SEND but everyone from the Early Years sector is welcome to attend!
Please note: you only have to attend one session
What will this Masterclass cover?
- Consideration of the increased demands on the Early Years sector in relation to meeting the needs of children with SEND
- Changes in the confidence of parents/carers ensuring their child’s needs are met safely returning to their setting
- Supporting practitioners’ confidence in delivering an inclusive Early Years offer under the changing circumstances
- On-going challenges returning after lockdown including delay of EHCP process/ reviews
Who would benefit from this DFE funded Masterclass?
- Early Years SENCOs
- Early Years professionals
- Local Authority Early Years and SEND Leads
- Parents/ carers of children with SEND in Early Years
If you have any questions about this online course please email email@example.com
The full list of security features are available on the Zoom website