Early Years Senco Masterclass
Webinar - 10:00 - 11:30 24 Nov 2020
nasen are offering a DfE funded Masterclasses in the form of a 90- minute live webinar hosted by Jennifer Staunton and Yvonne Sutton from School Improvement Liverpool. They will be exploring the increased demands on the Early Years sector in relation to meeting the needs of children with SEND and their families.
Please note: you only have to attend one session
What will this Masterclass cover?
- The identification and assessment of needs during COVID-19
- Supporting families (including a look at nasen’s new DfE- funded COVID-response resources)
- Meeting the needs of children who have not returned to settings including from families with no technology
- Best practice for working with therapeutic services and interim support for children in the Early Years with SEND
Who would benefit from this Masterclass?
- Early Years SENCOs
- Early Years professionals
- Local Authority Early Years and SEND Leads
- Parents/ carers of children with SEND in Early Years
If you have any questions about this online course please email email@example.com
The full list of security features are available on the Zoom website