Early Years Webinar: Meeting the Needs of Every Child
Webinar - 13:00 - 15:00 26 Nov 2020
This free to access 2 hour webinar will provide Early Years Practitioners with a thorough understanding of inclusive practice for SEND in Early Years settings.
What does this webinar cover?
- Responsibilities of a Early Years setting towards children with SEND
- The role of the SENCO and the key person
- What effective inclusive practice looks like in a Early Years setting
- How to use nasen's free face-to-face training materials.
Who would benefit from this training?
- Early Years practitioners
- New PVI managers
- New PVI SENCOs