Early Years: working together with parents to identify SEND
Webinar - 13:30 - 15:00 23 Jun 2020
Suitable for early years SENCOs and practitioners, this webinar will cover why conversations with parents around the identification of SEND are so important, and look at practical strategies which will support you with this. It will also address the impact that the COVID-19 lockdown has had on parents and children.
What will this webinar cover?
- Why conversations with parents around the identification of SEND are so important
- Skills and techniques to use to make these conversations more successful, including person-centred approaches
- The potential impact of the COVID lockdown on parents and identification of SEND
What are the benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will feel more confident to have successful positive conversations with parents around SEND
- Children’s needs should be identified more quickly, with the support of parents
13:30 - 14.15: Session 1
14:15 - 14:20: Break
14:20 - 15:00: Session 2
Payment: It will be possible to pay for this event through online payment or by requesting an invoice.
If you have any questions about this online course please email email@example.com
The full list of security features are available on the Zoom website: www.zoom.us/docs/en-us/privacy-and-security.html