Effective support for children and young people with SEND
Webinar - 11:00 - 12:00 14 Oct 2020
This webinar will be suitable for anyone in a support role in schools or other settings who wants to develop their practice for children and young people with SEND.
What will this course cover?
- What the features of effective classroom support are and why they work
- How to work effectively with children and young people with a wide range of needs
- What effective practice in interventions looks like
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will feel more confident in your role in the classroom
- You will know what strategies to use and why
- You will be able to deliver more effective interventions
- The children and young people you support will make better progress
This course will be delivered in 4 x one-hour sessions over several weeks:
Session 3: 8th October 2020 11-12
Session 4:14th October 2020: 11-12
Each session will cost £50, or you can purchase a multi session discount package that will provide you with live and recorded access to all 4 sessions
Payment: It will be possible to pay for this event through online payment or by requesting an invoice.
This webinar is included in the nasen Annual Webinar Pass
If you have any questions about this webinar please email email@example.com
The full list of security features are available on the Zoom website:
If you find the charge for this webinar a barrier: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know so that we can help you with this.