Governance of SEND: Part 1
Webinar - 14:00 - 16:00 25 Jun 2020
For new governors or trustees, or those who want to learn more about SEND, this live webinar will cover what SEND is, and what the responsibilities of governors and trustees are, including the named governor for SEND.
What will this webinar cover?
- What is SEND? What are the roles and responsibilities in schools? What are the statutory requirements around SEND?
- How do schools identify and meet needs?
- What is the role of the SEND Governor or trustee?
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will feel more confident in your governance role
- You will understand how to work effectively with the SENCO and provide visible challenge and support
- You will enable a more strategic approach to SEND, resulting in improved outcomes for pupils with SEND
14:00 - 14:55: Session 1
14:55 - 15:00: Break
15:00 - 16:00: Session 2
Payment: It will be possible to pay for this event through online payment or by requesting an invoice.
If you have any questions about this webinar please email email@example.com
The full list of security features are available on the Zoom website: www.zoom.us/docs/en-us/privacy-and-security.html