Governance of SEND, tier 1
Webinar - 15:45 - 17:15 13 Oct 2020
Jointly developed by nasen and the National Governance Association, this webinar is for new governors or trustees, particularly new SEN governors, or those wishing to learn more about SEND
What will this webinar cover?
- What is SEND? What are the roles and responsibilities in schools? What are the statutory requirements around SEND?
- How do schools identify and meet needs? How is it funded?
- What is the role of the SEN Governor or trustee?
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will feel more confident in your governance role
- You will understand how to work effectively with the SENCO
- You will enable a more strategic approach to SEND, resulting in improved outcomes for pupils with SEND
Payment: It will be possible to pay for this event through online payment or by requesting an invoice.
This webinar is included in the nasen Annual Webinar Pass
If you have any questions about this webinar please email email@example.com
The full list of security features are available on the Zoom website
If you find the charge for this webinar a barrier: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know so that we can help you with this.