High Quality Teaching to support pupils with SEND, tier 1
Webinar - 15:30 - 16:30 15 Oct 2020
This webinar is suitable for teachers that are new to the profession (NQTs, RQTs etc) and those less confident in their approach to SEND, who want to understand SEND better
What will this course cover?
- Statutory requirements around SEND
- How to work effectively with the SENCO
- Fundamentals of inclusive classroom practice
- Small changes that will make your teaching more effective for pupils with SEND
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will understand your role and expectations in relation to SEND
- You will have strategies that make planning and teaching more accessible for more pupils
- This will enable more pupils with SEND to thrive and learn in your classroom
This course will be delivered in 4 x one-hour sessions over several weeks
Session 1:17th September 2020: 3:30pm - 4:30pm - Recording access available
Session 2: 24th September 2020: 3:30pm - 4:30pm Recording access available
Session 3: 1st October 2020 3:30pm - 4:30pm Recording access available
Session 4:15th October 2020: 3:30pm - 4:30pm
Each session will cost £50, or you can purchase a multi session discount package that will provide you with live and recorded access to all 4 sessions for £150.
Payment: It will be possible to pay for this event through online payment or by requesting an invoice.
This webinar is included in the nasen Annual Webinar Pass
If you have any questions about this webinar please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The full list of security features are available on the Zoom website
If you find the charge for this webinar a barrier: Please email email@example.com and let us know so that we can help you with this.