How can SENCOs respond to the COVID lockdown and transition back to school?
Webinar - 10:30 - 12:00 16 Jun 2020
Do you want to plan a successful transition back to school for pupils with SEND? This free webinar is suitable for SENCOs and members of SLT who want to plan a successful transition back to school for their pupils with SEND.
What will this session cover?
- How has COVID affected children and young people with SEND?
- What have we done so far and what has been the impact?
- What do SENCOs need to think about for next year?
What are the benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will be able to hear about and discuss a range of responses to COVID
- You will be able to think about how you plan for next term
- Children and young people with SEND will have a more successful transition back to school
If you have any questions about this online webinar please email email@example.com
Will you struggle to attend this webinar on 16th June?
This webinar has already been delivered on the 21st May, and the recording of this webinar is now available for free.
The full list of security features are available on the Zoom website: www.zoom.us/docs/en-us/privacy-and-security.html