How can SENCOs respond to the COVID lockdown and transition back to school?
Webinar - 10:30 - 12:00 21 May 2020
Do you want to plan a successful transition back to school for pupils with SEND? This free webinar is suitable for SENCOs and members of SLT who want to plan a successful transition back to school for their pupils with SEND.
What will this session cover?
- How has COVID affected children and young people with SEND?
- What have we done so far and what has been the impact?
- What do SENCOs need to think about for next year?
What are the benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will be able to hear about and discuss a range of responses to COVID
- You will be able to think about how you plan for next term
- Children and young people with SEND will have a more successful transition back to school
If you have any questions about this online webinar please email email@example.com
Online CPDL security message
To deliver this webinar, nasen will be using the Zoom app. We take security and data protection seriously and have analysed the security features available in Zoom and applied these to our account including:
- Passwords will be required to access our webinars – these are sent via email along with joining instructions through a private web link
- Encrypting all data including screen share, video and audio
- Blocking others from entering the webinar once it has started
The full list of security features are available on the Zoom website: www.zoom.us/docs/en-us/privacy-and-security.html