How can teachers support the transition back to school for pupils with SEND?
Webinar - 10:30 - 12:00 2 Jul 2020
For all education staff who want to help ensure a positive transition back to school for pupils with SEND after the lockdown, this live webinar will cover aspects of mental health and wellbeing and how we might need to adapt our usual approaches.
Discounts are available for this webinar, please see details below!
What will this webinar cover?
- The potential impact of the lockdown on pupils with SEND and their parents
- Considerations we need to make around mental health and wellbeing
- Adapting teaching to meet the range of needs we might see
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will feel more confident about the transition back to school
- You will have practical strategies to put in place to support pupils with SEND
- Pupils with SEND and their parents will feel more confident and supported at this challenging time
If you have any questions about this online webinar please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The full list of security features are available on the Zoom website: www.zoom.us/docs/en-us/privacy-and-security.html
If you find the charge for this webinar a barrier:
- Please email email@example.com and let us know so that we can help you with this.
- Concessionary and complimentary places may be made available. Typical eligibility: Full-time students, unemployed and fully retired people with no paid work, parents and non-waged staff.
- Concessions are not offered to businesses, individuals funded by an organisation, or larger charities/not-for-profit companies.
Discounts available for this webinar:
Buy 2 tickets get the 3rd ticket half price!
5 tickets for the price of 4!
To take advantage of these offers please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the names and email addresses of those you wish to book onto the event, we will then send an invoice to you for the discounted price.