Strategic development for SENCOs, part 1
Webinar - 15:45 - 17:15 16 Sep 2020
This webinar is suitable for any new or less experienced SENCOs who want to learn more about what the role entails.
What will this course cover?
- An overview of the SENCO role, including who does what and how to plan your year
- How to implement an effective graduated approach to identifying and meeting needs
- Assessment, tracking and monitoring progress
- What inclusive High-Quality Teaching looks like
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will feel more confident in the role of SENCO
- You can share and network with others in a similar position
- You will be able to develop a more strategic approach to SEND
This course will be delivered in 4 x 90-minute sessions over several weeks:
Session 1: 16th September 2020 3:45 - 5:15pm
Session 2: 23rd September 2020: 3:45 - 5:15pm
Session 3:7th October 2020 :3:45 - 5:15pm
Session 4: 4th November 2020 3:45 - 5:15pm
Each session is charged at £50 per session or you can purchase the multi session discount ticket and get access to all live and recorded sessions.
Payment: It will be possible to pay for this event through online payment or by requesting an invoice.
This webinar is included in the nasen Annual Webinar Pass
If you have any questions about this online course please email email@example.com
The full list of security features are available on the Zoom website
If you find the charge for this webinar a barrier:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know so that we can help you with this.
- Concessionary and complimentary places may be made available. Typical eligibility: Full-time students, unemployed and fully retired people with no paid work, parents of children with SEND and non-waged staff.
- Concessions are not offered to businesses, individuals funded by an organisation, or larger charities/not-for-profit companies.