The effective deployment of support staff, including in interventions
Webinar - 13:00 - 14:00 5 Nov 2020
This webinar is suitable for SENCOs, headteachers and other leaders who wish to ensure support staff are deployed as effectively as possible
What will this webinar cover?
- The principles of the effective deployment of support staff
- What this means in practice across a school's provision management
- How to use interventions effectively so that progress is accelerated with minimal time away from the classroom
- How to ensure that you are achieving the best possible value for money
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will feel more confident that support staff are working in the most effective way possible
- You will feel confident that any interventions used across the school are achieving the best possible outcomes
- Pupils receiving additional support, including those with SEND, will make greater progress
Payment: It will be possible to pay for this event through online payment or by requesting an invoice.
This webinar is included in the nasen Annual Webinar Pass
If you have any questions about this webinar please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The full list of security features are available on the Zoom website
If you find the charge for this webinar a barrier: Please email email@example.com and let us know so that we can help you with this.