The identification of SEN post-lockdown
Webinar - 15:00 - 16:30 3 Sep 2020
This free webinar is suitable for SENCOs, SLT and teachers across all phases who want to consider how the lockdown may affect the identification of SEN.
What will this webinar cover?
- What impact the lockdown may have and how this could impact on identification of SEN
- The possible long-term impacts of lockdown and how these can be managed
- Strategies that SENCOs and others can use to support appropriate and timely identification
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- Pupils’ short- and long-term needs should be more accurately identified
- Needs should be met more effectively due to more accurate identification
- SENCOs and others will feel more confident in this identification
This webinar is included in the nasen Annual Webinar Pass
If you have any questions about this webinar please email email@example.com
The full list of security features are available on the Zoom website