Why you should join
- Information at your fingertips, including advice, support, analysis, and opinions on current topics impacting on the Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) workforce
- Numerous opportunities for peer to peer sharing
- Join a vibrant and growing community
What we do
- Support the SEND education workforce to become effective, inclusive practitioners
- Provide up to date information and support which is rooted in research and evidence -informed practice
- Offer news, practical advice, training and CPDL tips, policy and sector updates and partner discounts from a range of selected SEND organisations
SEND Support Services
Prefer to talk to us?
Due to the current pandemic, we are now all based at home. If you are interested in becoming a nasen member, would like to talk to us about your application, or simply would like more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .