nasen are recruiting a Fundraiser/Bid Writer to join the team
We're excited to announce that nasen are looking for an experienced Fundraiser/Bid Writer to join the nasen team.
Are you a confident creator of motivational and persuasive bids, reports and proposals? Do you have a proven track record of securing significant levels of funding and experience of working to and exceeding financial and non-financial objectives? Do you have a passion for fundraising or bid-writing in the third sector? Then we would encourage you to submit your application to be considered for this exciting new post.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Tamworth, however applications from London and job-share will be considered.
Applications must consist of a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role. Please submit your application by email to Professor Adam Boddison, Chief Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close at 5pm on 19th April, applications will be reviewed as they are recieved. The first round of interviews will be conducted electronically.
• 25.5 Days annual leave excluding public holidays (plus one additional day at Christmas and Easter)
• Flexible hours (to be agreed)
• 8% Employer Pension contribution
• Enhanced parental leave
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Supported professional development
• 10% London weighting
• Friendly and relaxed atmosphere
• Dog-friendly workplace
• On-site parking (Tamworth Office Only)