nasen are recruiting a Website and CRM Officer to join the team
We're excited to announce that nasen are looking for an experienced Website and CRM Officer to join the nasen team.
Do you have experience in IT or database administration? Have you got excellent programming and analytical skills? Do you work well under pressure? If so, we would love to hear from you and would encourage you to submit an application to be considered for this exciting new post.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Tamworth, however applications from London and job-share will be considered.
Applications must consist of a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role. Please submit your application by email to Professor Adam Boddison, Chief Executive at email@example.com
Applications will close at 5pm on 26th April, applications will be reviewed as they are recieved. The first round of interviews will be conducted electronically.
• 25.5 Days annual leave excluding public holidays (plus one additional day at Christmas and Easter)
• Flexible hours (to be agreed)
• 8% Employer Pension contribution
• Enhanced parental leave
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Supported professional development
• 10% London weighting
• Friendly and relaxed atmosphere
• Dog-friendly workplace
• On-site parking (Tamworth Office Only)