How can SENCOs respond to the COVID lockdown and transition back to school?
Do you want to plan a successful transition back to school for pupils with SEND? This recorded webinar is suitable for SENCOs and members of SLT who want to plan a successful transition back to school for their pupils with SEND.
What will this session cover?
- How has COVID affected children and young people with SEND?
- What have we done so far and what has been the impact?
- What do SENCOs need to think about for next year?
What are the benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will be able to hear about and discuss a range of responses to COVID
- You will be able to think about how you plan for next term
- Children and young people with SEND will have a more successful transition back to school
If you have any questions about this online webinar please email email@example.comUseful Links