New CPDL Webinar initiative for SENCOs and teaching staff launched
Throughout the covid-19 lock down, nasen have successfully delivered over 10 live interactive CPDL (Continuing Professional Development and Learning) webinars to over 1,000 SENCOs, teachers, governors and support staff from around the country. Following on from the success of this we are pleased to announce that for the academic year 2020/21 education professionals will be able to purchase a new SEND CPDL Annual Webinar Pass for just £200 - with a guaranteed minimum of 15 webinars per year this cost effective CPDL initiative will dramatically reduce the cost per webinar to less than £14!
This initiative will not only save educators money but also time, once you have purchased the pass you will be automatically enrolled onto every eligible webinar, and we will ensure that you receive all the important information and joining instructions for each webinar well ahead of time.
We are also aware that as busy professionals, it might not be always be possible to attend all the live webinars, that's why nasen will make sure that the recordings are shared with you afterwards, even if you were unable to attend the live session - making sure that you don't miss a single thing!
For the autumn term we are pleased to confirm that the following webinar titles will be available through the new SEND CPDL Annual Webinar Pass:
- The identification of SEN post-lockdown – 3rd September 15:00 – 16:30
- Effective support for children and young people with SEND - 16th September 11:00-12:00
- Strategic development for SENCOs: Part 1 - 16th September 15:45 - 17:15
- An introduction to DME (dual and multiple exceptionality) – 17th September 11:30 – 12:00
- High quality teaching to support pupils with SEND: Part 1 - 17th September 15:30 - 16:30
- An overview of the latest SEN data - 24th September 10:00 - 10:30
- An introduction to Special Educational Needs and Disabilities - 1st October 11:00 - 12:30
- An introduction to dyspraxia - 5th October 11:30 - 12:00
- An introduction to dyslexia - 7th October 10:30 - 11:00
- An introduction to ADHD - 13th October 11:00 - 11:30
- Governance of SEND - 13th October 15:45 - 17:15
- Cognitive load and SEND - 14th October 14:00 - 15:00
- Principles of person-centred working - 4th November 11:00 - 12:00
- The effective deployment of support staff - 5th November 13:00 - 14:00
- An introduction to autism - 5th November 13:00 - 15:30
- School Improvement for SEND - Part one 10th November 11:00 - 12:00
- The EEF recommendations for SEND in mainstream schools - 11th November 11:30 - 12:00
- SEND and bullying - 11th November 14:30 - 15:00
- Why and how should we support children with DME in school? 12th November 13:30 - 15:00
With even more webinars set to be confirmed for the spring and summer term!
If you are interested in finding out more, and would like to purchase a pass please visit our dedicated event page