This webinar recording is only available to those that paid to attend the live webinar.
For all education staff who want to help ensure a positive transition back to school for pupils with SEND after the lockdown, this recorded webinar will cover aspects of mental health and wellbeing and how we might need to adapt our usual approaches.
What will this webinar cover?
- The potential impact of the lockdown on pupils with SEND and their parents
- Considerations we need to make around mental health and wellbeing
- Adapting teaching to meet the range of needs we might see
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will feel more confident about the transition back to school
- You will have practical strategies to put in place to support pupils with SEND
- Pupils with SEND and their parents will feel more confident and supported at this challenging time
Suitable for: Support staff, Teacher, Teaching Assistant