This webinar will be suitable for anyone in a support role in schools or other settings who wants to develop their practice for children and young people with SEND.
What will this course cover?
- What the features of effective classroom support are and why they work
- How to work effectively with children and young people with a wide range of needs
- What effective practice in interventions looks like
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will feel more confident in your role in the classroom
- You will know what strategies to use and why
- You will be able to deliver more effective interventions
- The children and young people you support will make better progress
Suitable for: Education psychologist, Inclusion Manager/Leader, Other, SENCO, Senior Leader, Support staff