This webinar is suitable for teachers that are new to the profession (NQTs, RQTs etc) and those less confident in their approach to SEND, who want to understand SEND better
What will this course cover?
- Statutory requirements around SEND
- How to work effectively with the SENCO
- Fundamentals of inclusive classroom practice
- Small changes that will make your teaching more effective for pupils with SEND
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will understand your role and expectations in relation to SEND
- You will have strategies that make planning and teaching more accessible for more pupils
- This will enable more pupils with SEND to thrive and learn in your classroom
Suitable for: Assistant Head Teacher, Deputy Head Teacher, Early Years Practitioner, Head Teacher, Inclusion Manager/Leader, Newly Qualified Teacher, Other, SENCO, Senior Leader, Support staff, Teacher, Teaching Assistant