This webcast, suitable for SENCOs, teachers and support staff, will introduce SEMH, the many ways in which children and young people might experience need in this area and some ideas for support.
What will this course cover?
- What SEMH is and how you might identify it
- How SEMH affects learning
- Some simple strategies to support pupils with SEMH needs
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will have an introductory understanding of this common area of need
- You will feel more confident in identifying possible SEMH needs
- Pupils with SEMH are more likely to have their needs met effectively
Suitable for: Assistant Head Teacher, Deputy Head Teacher, Head Teacher, Newly Qualified Teacher, SENCO, Teacher, Teaching Assistant