This DfE funded webinar is FREE to access and will provide Early Years Practitioners with a thorough understanding of inclusive practice for SEND in Early Years settings.
What does this webinar cover?
The 2-hour webinar will cover the following:
- Responsibilities of a PVI setting towards children with SEND
- The role of the SENCO and the Key Person
- The importance of the early identification of SEND
- What effective inclusive practice looks like in a PVI setting
- How to develop positive relationships with parents of children with SEND
- nasen’s DfE-funded Early Years resources to support you in meeting the needs of all children in your setting
Who would benefit from this training?
- Early Years practitioners
- New SENCOs
You will be emailed supportive documents before the webinar to print off and use during the training and, on completion of an evaluation after the webinar, you will receive a certificate.
Suitable for: Early Years Practitioner, Other, SENCO
Meet your trainer
Mandy is a member of the Education Team, responsible for leading on Early Years projects. Mandy develops nasen resources and training, as well as providing valuable advice to our members.