Included within the “Understanding and Supporting Universal Needs” module.
This session will focus on contextualising the information delivered through the webinars:
- An introduction to neurodiversity
- An introduction to Interoception
- Understanding Emotion Regulation
- Universal Support: strategies for all
We will reflect on how the content of these sessions applies to your specific setting. We will identify next steps around implementing changes or developments in practice. The session will also introduce the guided reflection document as well as broader ways of assessing impact.
What will this session cover?
- Deeper examination of the ‘Understanding and Supporting Universal Needs’ webinars
- Applying your learning to your setting
- Reflecting on and evaluating the impact of your learning on your setting
Please note: The live session is an interactive tutorial style session and will not be recorded.
Suitable for: Assistant Head Teacher, Deputy Head Teacher, Head Teacher, Inclusion Manager/Leader, Newly Qualified Teacher, Other, SENCO, Senior Leader, Support staff, Teacher, Teaching Assistant, Tutor