This DfE funded seminar is FREE to attend and is aimed at Early Years and SEND Teams from Local Authorities across England.
What does this seminar cover?
- Keynote from Annamarie Hassall, nasen’s new CEO
- Presentations from 3 Local Authorities who are currently working with nasen on multi-agency strategies to develop their Early Years SEND provision:
- Planning and planting your garden (prioritising and organising)
- Tending and shaping the garden (keeping up momentum and overcoming challenges)
- Harvesting and planning your garden for the next year (sharing outputs/ outcomes and planning next steps)
- Opportunities for questions and discussion with colleagues in break out rooms
- An update on nasen’s current opportunities and resources
Suitable for: Other
Meet your trainer
Mandy is a member of the Education Team, responsible for leading on Early Years projects. Mandy develops nasen resources and training, as well as providing valuable advice to our members.