This webinar is suitable for SENCOs, headteachers and other leaders who wish to ensure support staff are deployed as effectively as possible
What will this webinar cover?
- The principles of the effective deployment of support staff
- What this means in practice across a school's provision management
- How to use interventions effectively so that progress is accelerated with minimal time away from the classroom
- How to ensure that you are achieving the best possible value for money
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will feel more confident that support staff are working in the most effective way possible
- You will feel confident that any interventions used across the school are achieving the best possible outcomes
- Pupils receiving additional support, including those with SEND, will make greater progress
Once you have finished watching this recording please do complete our short evaluation.
Suitable for: Head Teacher, Inclusion Manager/Leader, SENCO, Senior Leader
You may also be interested in
SEND CPD on Demand Content Guide
- 31 Dec 2023
We’ve designed this subscription with the entire education sector in mind, but to help make your decision, about what content to access first, we have created a content guide.
Inclusive Questioning - Your Choice webinar recording
- 20 Jun 2023
This webinar considered diagnostic questioning, retrieval practice and multiple choice questioning, Socratic questioning and Metacognitive questioning.
Effective Target Setting for Children and Young People with SEND
- 31 Mar 2023
This topic was suggested by and voted for Annual Webinar Pass holders as part of our 'Your Choice' offering.