This webinar is suitable for SENCOs, headteachers and other leaders who wish to ensure support staff are deployed as effectively as possible
What will this webinar cover?
- The principles of the effective deployment of support staff
- What this means in practice across a school's provision management
- How to use interventions effectively so that progress is accelerated with minimal time away from the classroom
- How to ensure that you are achieving the best possible value for money
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will feel more confident that support staff are working in the most effective way possible
- You will feel confident that any interventions used across the school are achieving the best possible outcomes
- Pupils receiving additional support, including those with SEND, will make greater progress
Once you have finished watching this recording please do complete our short evaluation. After completing the evaluation, please return to this page to download your certificate.
Suitable for: Head Teacher, Inclusion Manager/Leader, SENCO, Senior Leader
You may also be interested in
Strategic Development for SENCOs Part 3 Session 1
- 04 May 2021
This course is the first of five sessions (including a live group discussion/shared practice session) that is suitable for more experienced SENCOs, or those who have completed Part 2, who want to ensure a whole-school approach to SEND
School Improvement for SEND: SENCO Guidance for School Inspection part 3
- 29 Apr 2021
This webinar is suitable for SENCOs and other leaders in schools who want to explore the EIF with a focus on SEND, in order to strengthen school self-evaluation and school improvement for SEND
Governance of SEND, part 2
- 27 Apr 2021
This course is for more experienced SEND governors or trustees, or those who have completed Part 1 of this series, who want to deepen their understanding of SEND.