Welcome to nasen
We are the National Association for Special Educational Needs (nasen) – a charitable membership organisation that exists to support and champion those working with, and for, children and young people with SEND and learning differences.
Rooted in research and evidence-informed best practice, our information, training and resources ensure that our community members in the UK and across the globe are provided with the most up-to-date knowledge and support required to become effective, inclusive practitioners. Together we are able to contribute to the debate and effect change to improve provision within early years, schools, post-16 and wider settings and, ultimately, outcomes for the children and young people that they serve.
Why you should join
- Information at your fingertips, including advice, support, analysis, and opinions on current topics impacting on the Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) workforce
- Numerous opportunities for peer to peer sharing
- Join a vibrant and growing community
What we do
- Support the SEND education workforce to become effective, inclusive practitioners
- Provide up to date information and support which is rooted in research and evidence -informed practice
- Offer news, practical advice, training and CPDL tips, policy and sector updates and partner discounts from a range of selected SEND organisations
Our SEND Services
Prefer to talk to us?
If you are interested in becoming a nasen member, would like to talk to us about your application, or simply would like more information, please e-mail email@example.com .