Why you should join
- Information at your fingertips, including advice, support, analysis, and opinions on current topics impacting on the SEND workforce
- Numerous opportunities for peer to peer sharing
- Join a vibrant and growing community which will help to contribute to the national debate
What we do
- Support SENCOs, senior leaders, teachers, teaching assistants local authorities, leadership boards and others to become effective, inclusive practitioners
- Provide up to date information and support which is rooted in research and evidence -informed practice
- Offer news, practical advice, training and CPDL tips, policy and sector updates and partner discounts from a range of selected SEND organisations
SEND Support Services
Prefer to talk to us?
If you are interested in becoming a nasen member, would like to talk to us about your application, or simply would like more information, please e-mail email@example.com .