Within The SEND Forums, you will find The SENCO Forum which is a solution-focused, collaborative and supportive community. If you've been following our popular twitter chat series (#nasenChatLIVE) then this is a great way of carrying on the conversations and discussions that have been addressed each week during our themed Early Years chats (#EYSENCOCHAT).
The SENCO Forum offers an Early Years section that provides a friendly and welcoming platform for you to engage with your fellow practitioners and the nasen Education Team.
Active topics, that you can get involved with include:
- Transition from Nursery to Reception and Reception to Year 1
- How has the COVID19 pandemic affected co-production in your setting?
- How has the COVID 19 pandemic affected the early identification of SEN in your setting?
Sign up today and you can start supporting fellow practitioners with your ideas and examples of best practice.
Best of all, we are offering all Early Years SENCOs who register on the SEND Forums by October 31st, free entry into a giveaway! We have TWO high street shopping vouchers to give away at random (worth £20), to two lucky individuals who join the SEND Forums and enter their job title, 'Early Years SENCO' into the tagline of their profile.*
Take a look below at our other great reasons for registering:
7 great reasons to join the SEND Forums and take part in our Early Years discussions on The SENCO Forum:
- A chance to be supported and support others during the COVID19 pandemic and all the challenges it has created.
- A place to develop your knowledge and skills- find out about new resources and initiatives.
- A chance to share great ideas and creative ways to support SEND in Early Years.
- A place to ask and answer questions in the Early Years community.
- A great place for networking with other SENCOs from across the country!
- More time to have your say on Twitter Chat topics.
- It’s absolutely free to join!
If you'd like to access more detailed instructions on how to join and manage your profile, simply use our helpful guide below.