This FREE to access training is for Early Years practitioners in family hub local areas.
The training session will provide practitioners with a thorough understanding of inclusive practice for SEND in Early Years settings, including:
- Responsibilities of a setting towards children with SEND
- The role of the SENCO and the Key Person in PVI settings
- The importance of the early identification of SEND
- What effective inclusive practice looks like
- How to develop positive relationships with parents and carers of children with SEND
- nasen’s free Early Years resources to support you in meeting the needs of all children in your setting
Who would benefit from this training?
- Early Years practitioners
- New SENCOs
You will be emailed supportive documents before the webinar to use during the training and, on completion of an evaluation after the webinar, you will receive a certificate.