Delivered by nasen, this live interactive webinar consists of two 2-hour sessions that would be suitable for Early Years Phase Leaders, Early Years practitioners and managers, and leaders of SEND and Inclusion. This course will run 09.00-11.00 GMT on 19 and 26 January 2022.
What will this course cover?
- effective practice in Early Years settings and a closer look at the staff team
- early identification of additional needs
- effective provision for SEND in the Early Years
- the importance of a strong parent partnership
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will understand your role and expectations in relation to SEND
- You will have strategies that make planning and teaching more accessible for more Early Years learners
- This will enable more pupils with SEND to thrive and learn in your setting
This interactive online course is delivered by nasen for COBIS and will only be confirmed once minimum numbers have been met. Participant numbers are limited and early booking is recommended.
This course will run for four hours over two sessions:
- Session 1: 19 January, 09.00-11.00 GMT
- Session 2: 26 January, 09.00-11.00 GMT
Recordings and resources will be made available to registered delegates. A Certificate of Participation will be issued to attendees; a Certificate of Engagement will be issued to those accessing recordings.
£135 per COBIS Member delegate
£145 per Non-Member delegate
Please note, bookings from within the UK will be liable for VAT. If you wish to book from within the UK, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.