This webinar recording is only available to those who paid to attend the live webinar. If you would like to find out how you can access this recording email: firstname.lastname@example.org. This webinar will be suitable for anyone in a support role in schools or other settings who wants to develop their practice for children and young people with SEND.
What will this course cover?
- What the features of effective classroom support are and why they work
- How to work effectively with children and young people with a wide range of needs
- What effective practice in interventions looks like
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will feel more confident in your role in the classroom
- You will know what strategies to use and why
- You will be able to deliver more effective interventions
- The children and young people you support will make better progress
This is the third session out of four.
Once you have finished watching this recording please do complete our short evaluation. After completing the evaluation, please return to this page to download your certificate.
Suitable for: Assistant Head Teacher, Deputy Head Teacher, Head Teacher, SENCO, Senior Leader
You may also be interested in...
Effective support for children and young people with SEND - session 4
- 14 Oct 2020
This webinar will be suitable for anyone in a support role in schools or other settings who wants to develop their practice for children and young people with SEND.
This resource is FREE with Annual Webinar Pass