This webinar will be suitable for anyone in a support role in schools or other settings who wants to develop their practice for children and young people with SEND.
What will this course cover?
- What the features of effective classroom support are and why they work
- How to work effectively with children and young people with a wide range of needs
- What effective practice in interventions looks like
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will feel more confident in your role in the classroom
- You will know what strategies to use and why
- You will be able to deliver more effective interventions
- The children and young people you support will make better progress
This is the final session of the 4-session course.
Once you have finished watching this recording please do complete our short evaluation. After completing the evaluation, please return to this page to download your certificate.
Suitable for: Support staff, Teaching Assistant
You may also be interested in
Strategic Development for SENCOs Part 3 Session 1
- 04 May 2021
This course is the first of five sessions (including a live group discussion/shared practice session) that is suitable for more experienced SENCOs, or those who have completed Part 2, who want to ensure a whole-school approach to SEND
School Improvement for SEND: SENCO Guidance for School Inspection part 3
- 29 Apr 2021
This webinar is suitable for SENCOs and other leaders in schools who want to explore the EIF with a focus on SEND, in order to strengthen school self-evaluation and school improvement for SEND
Governance of SEND, part 2
- 27 Apr 2021
This course is for more experienced SEND governors or trustees, or those who have completed Part 1 of this series, who want to deepen their understanding of SEND.