This webinar will be suitable for anyone in a support role in schools or other settings who wants to develop their practice for children and young people with SEND.
What will this course cover?
- What the features of effective classroom support are and why they work
- How to work effectively with children and young people with a wide range of needs
- What effective practice in interventions looks like
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will feel more confident in your role in the classroom
- You will know what strategies to use and why
- You will be able to deliver more effective interventions
- The children and young people you support will make better progress
This is the final session of the 4-session course.
Once you have finished watching this recording please do complete our short evaluation, once this is completed you will be directed to download a certificate of attendance.
Suitable for: Other, SENCO, Support staff, Teacher, Teaching Assistant
You may also be interested in
The graduated approach and SEMH
- 08 Jun 2022
This webinar will consider the graduated approach in the context of social, emotional and mental health needs.
10 Top Tips for Inclusion in Early Years Settings
- 23 Mar 2022
This webinar looks at systems and practices that will make your early years setting more inclusive of all children and changes you can make to the environment and routines in your setting which will make it more accessible to all children.
Speech, Language and Communication Needs in the Early Years
- 23 Mar 2022
This hour-long webinar explores the identification and provision for children with Speech, Language and Communication needs (SLCN) in the Early Years