This webinar is suitable for SENCOs, teachers and support staff who would like an overview on the basics of dyslexia.
What will this webinar cover?
- What dyslexia is and how you might identify it
- How dyslexia affects learning
- Some simple strategies to support pupils with dyslexia
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will have a basic understanding of a common SpLD
- You will feel more confident in identifying possible dyslexia
- Pupils with dyslexia are more likely to have their needs met effectively
Once you have finished watching this recording please do complete our short evaluation. After completing the evaluation, please return to this page to download your certificate.
Suitable for: Inclusion Manager/Leader, SENCO, Teacher
You may also be interested in
The graduated approach and SEMH
- 08 Jun 2022
This webinar will consider the graduated approach in the context of social, emotional and mental health needs.
10 Top Tips for Inclusion in Early Years Settings
- 23 Mar 2022
This webinar looks at systems and practices that will make your early years setting more inclusive of all children and changes you can make to the environment and routines in your setting which will make it more accessible to all children.
Speech, Language and Communication Needs in the Early Years
- 23 Mar 2022
This hour-long webinar explores the identification and provision for children with Speech, Language and Communication needs (SLCN) in the Early Years