This webinar is suitable for any new or less experienced SENCOs who want to learn more about what the role entails.
What will this course cover?
- An overview of the SENCO role, including who does what and how to plan your year
- How to implement an effective graduated approach to identifying and meeting needs
- Assessment, tracking and monitoring progress
- What inclusive High-Quality Teaching looks like
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will feel more confident in the role of SENCO
- You can share and network with others in a similar position
- You will be able to develop a more strategic approach to SEND
Suitable for: Inclusion Manager/Leader, SENCO