Unity Research School have developed two free online workshops sharing evidence based practice to support developing your setting’s Pupil Premium strategy. They are part of the Research Schools Network developed to support the use of evidence to improve teaching practice.
The workshops aims are:
- To support school leaders in planning and setting out a high-quality Pupil Premium strategy
- To support school leaders communicating their strategic plans to internal and external stakeholders (including staff, families, inspectors), one that will meet DfE requirements.
- To support schools in evaluating the effectiveness of their approaches to addressing disadvantage (in line with DfE expectations)
- To support school leaders in drawing on data, observations as well as teacher, parent and pupil voice to understand challenges that may be faced by low-income families in their community
- To support school leaders in ensuring that strategies and efforts to support and address disadvantage, have staff buy in, and are coherent with other school wide priorities
The sessions will be delivered via Zoom from 4-5pm on Tuesday 17th October and Tuesday 14th November.