A free to access webinar, funded by Comino Foundation.
What will this webinar cover?
- A quick recap of DME and what this means for schools and other professionals
- A snapshot of the latest research about DME
- An exploration of different profiles of pupils with DME and how they can be supported
- What supporting DME means at school level, within the classroom and for the support given to individual children and families
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- A more in depth understanding of DME and what can be done to support DME at strategic and class level and with individual pupils
- An action plan to help you support DME both at an individual level and across the whole school in order to improve provision for and the performance of these pupils
Once you have finished watching this recording please do complete our short evaluation. Please download your certificate below.
Suitable for: A parent/carer, Assistant Head Teacher, Deputy Head Teacher, Head Teacher, Newly Qualified Teacher, Teacher, Teaching Assistant
You may also be interested in
The graduated approach and SEMH
- 08 Jun 2022
This webinar will consider the graduated approach in the context of social, emotional and mental health needs.
10 Top Tips for Inclusion in Early Years Settings
- 23 Mar 2022
This webinar looks at systems and practices that will make your early years setting more inclusive of all children and changes you can make to the environment and routines in your setting which will make it more accessible to all children.
Speech, Language and Communication Needs in the Early Years
- 23 Mar 2022
This hour-long webinar explores the identification and provision for children with Speech, Language and Communication needs (SLCN) in the Early Years