This hour-long webinar explores the identification and provision for children with Cognition and Learning needs in the Early Years. It is relevant for Early Years SENCOs and practitioners from PVI settings, childminders and Early Years Foundation Stage teachers and teaching assistants in maintained schools.
What will this course cover?
- The identification of Cognition and Learning needs in the Early Years
- Universal, Targeted and Specialist provision for Cognition and Learning needs
- Involving parents and outside agencies in meeting the needs of young children with Cognition and Learning needs
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will have a greater understanding and knowledge of identifying the Cognition and Learning needs of young children
- You will have a greater knowledge of how to assess and plan to meet the needs of children with cognition and learning difficulties
- You will increase your confidence in involving parents and outside agencies to support children with Cognition and Learning needs
Suitable for: Early Years Practitioner, Support staff, Teaching Assistant
Meet your trainer
Mandy is a member of the Education Team, responsible for leading on Early Years projects. Mandy develops nasen resources and training, as well as providing valuable advice to our members.