This hour-long webinar will provide Early Years Practitioners with an understanding of why we need to develop resilience in young children and some examples of activities for practitioners to try for ‘Movement Mondays’ from the Resilience Development Pack
What does this webinar cover?
- What do we mean by resilience and why we need to develop it in young children particularly during these difficult times
- Suggested activities for ‘Movement Mondays’ for practitioners to try
- Ways the activities could be adapted for children with different needs
- Information about further webinars in the series.
Who would benefit from this training?
- Early Years practitioners
- PVI SENCOs
Suitable for: Early Years Practitioner, SENCO
Meet your trainer
Julie is an associate and trainer for nasen. Julie was part of the team who developed the Resilience Development Pack.
Julie’s background is rooted in understanding and meeting the needs of children with special educational needs and disabilities, (SEND) with a specific focus on social, emotional and mental health. Julie is highly regarded and has a long established reputation in the SEND sector.
Julie is also a regular speaker at the Nursery World and TES shows as well as nasen Live. Over the last 10 months Julie has written and delivered webinars and webcasts for a range of audiences covering topics including social, emotional and mental health, trauma, self regulation and emotional wellbeing for staff.