This webinar is suitable for SENCOs, teachers and support staff who would like an overview of the basics of ADHD
What will this webinar cover?
- What ADHD is and how you might identify it
- How ADHD affects learning
- Some simple strategies to support pupils with ADHD
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will have a basic understanding of a common SEND
- You will feel more confident in identifying possible ADHD
- Pupils with ADHD are more likely to have their needs met effectively
Suitable for: SENCO, Support staff, Teacher, Teaching Assistant