This webinar is suitable for SENCOs, teachers, and support staff who would like to understand the principles of person-centred practice
What will this webinar cover?
- Developing an understanding of what person-centred working is
- The importance and benefits of person-centred working
- Some basic tools that will enable you to begin to work in this way
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- Ensuring that the voice of children, young people, and their families are heard
- Increasing the engagement of children, young people, and their families in the decision-making process regarding provision
- Improving outcomes for pupils and ensuring that provision is as effective as possible
Suitable for: Inclusion Manager/Leader, SENCO, Support staff, Teacher, Teaching Assistant