This webinar is suitable for any new or less experienced SENCOs who want to learn more about what the role entails.
What will this course cover?
- An overview of the SENCO role, including who does what and how to plan your year
- How to implement an effective graduated approach to identifying and meeting needs
- Assessment, tracking and monitoring progress
- What inclusive High-Quality Teaching looks like
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will feel more confident in the role of SENCO
- You can share and network with others in a similar position
- You will be able to develop a more strategic approach to SEND
Once you have finished watching this recording please do complete our short evaluation, once this is completed you will be directed to download a certificate of attendance.
Suitable for: Newly Qualified Teacher, SENCO, Teacher
You may also be interested in
The graduated approach and SEMH
- 08 Jun 2022
This webinar will consider the graduated approach in the context of social, emotional and mental health needs.
10 Top Tips for Inclusion in Early Years Settings
- 23 Mar 2022
This webinar looks at systems and practices that will make your early years setting more inclusive of all children and changes you can make to the environment and routines in your setting which will make it more accessible to all children.
Speech, Language and Communication Needs in the Early Years
- 23 Mar 2022
This hour-long webinar explores the identification and provision for children with Speech, Language and Communication needs (SLCN) in the Early Years