This webinar is suitable for any new or less experienced SENCOs who want to learn more about what the role entails.
What will this course cover?
- An overview of the SENCO role, including who does what and how to plan your year
- How to implement an effective graduated approach to identifying and meeting needs
- Assessment, tracking and monitoring progress
- What inclusive High-Quality Teaching looks like
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will feel more confident in the role of SENCO
- You can share and network with others in a similar position
- You will be able to develop a more strategic approach to SEND
Once you have finished watching this recording please do complete our short evaluation. After completing the evaluation, please return to this page to download your certificate.
Suitable for: Newly Qualified Teacher, SENCO, Teacher
You may also be interested in
Strategic Development for SENCOs Part 3 Session 1
- 04 May 2021
This course is the first of five sessions (including a live group discussion/shared practice session) that is suitable for more experienced SENCOs, or those who have completed Part 2, who want to ensure a whole-school approach to SEND
School Improvement for SEND: SENCO Guidance for School Inspection part 3
- 29 Apr 2021
This webinar is suitable for SENCOs and other leaders in schools who want to explore the EIF with a focus on SEND, in order to strengthen school self-evaluation and school improvement for SEND
Governance of SEND, part 2
- 27 Apr 2021
This course is for more experienced SEND governors or trustees, or those who have completed Part 1 of this series, who want to deepen their understanding of SEND.