What will this course cover?
- What dyscalculia is and how you might identify it
- How dyscalculia affects learning
- Some simple strategies to support pupils with dyscalculia
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will have a basic understanding of a common SpLD
- You will feel more confident in identifying possible dyscalculia
- Pupils with dyscalculia are more likely to have their needs met effectively
Suitable for: Inclusion Manager/Leader, SENCO, Support staff, Teacher, Teaching Assistant
Meet your trainer
Dr James Galpin
Dr James Galpin is an Education Officer at nasen and leads on the development and delivery of the organisations CPDL programme. He is also a chartered Developmental Psychologist who specialises in universal difficulties that children and young people experience.